*1 package McCormick's chili seasoning (I like the HOT, but it IS HOT)
*1 lb Lean Ground Beef
*2 -15oz cans tomato sauce (or undrained crushed tomatoes)
*1 can kidney beans drained
*1 small onion - chopped
*1 bell pepper - chopped
1. In a large saucepan brown the beef adding the onions and peppers while cooking.
2. When beef is browned and veggies soft, add the dry McCormick's seasoning packet and stir.
3. Cook for 1 minute and then add both cans of tomato sauce.
4. Add kidney beans and cook for 5 minutes, or until hot.
5. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and/or crackers!
Makes 4 small bowls or 2 large bowls.