I am a Quilt Maker, Fabric Dyeing Artist, Pattern Designer, Wife, and NEW Mom.
I would like to use this blog to discuss new quilt ideas, techniques and provide inspiration to my fellow quilters!
Please see my "tutorials" page for the DIY projects I have already provided and don't forget to PIN them on pinterest!
In the very near future I would like to share some ideas via DIY tutorials on some of the quilt techniques that fascinate me currently. ;c) Here are some ideas to look forward to:
- Free-Motion embroidery with a darning foot
- Raw-edge, fusible, applique (with the option of free-motion)
- Simple, Scrappy Baby quilts.
- Personalizing your quilt (and the many many ways you can do this!)
- TETRIS-style T-shirt quilts.
- Making quilts out of baby clothes.
- Designing your own quilts with graph paper.
Do any of these sound interesting to you? Please leave me a comment or a message telling me exactly what you would like to talk about and which topic you would like to read first!