Google Analytics

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Crown Royal Quilt #2

***   Updated Nov 5 2013 ***
Hi everyone, I now have instructions to make this Crown Royal quilt (in 7 different sizes) available as a downloadable PDF booklet on my etsy page. Check it out now! 
http://katiesquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2013/11/new-quilt-designs-downloadable-pdfs-for.html

Finished my 2nd Crown Royal Quilt!  This one uses 5 different styles of Crown Royal Bags.
 Here are all the bags all ready to be cut!
 Here are all the Crown squares cut!

 Top Complete!

 Quilted!
 This is the best photo I could get!
Here's a shot of the back of the quilt. . . we had a few extra bags for this quilt so I used them on the back ;c)

5 comments:

  1. Haha this is cute! Is it going to a Crown Royal lover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing quilt. Would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this quilt for sale??
    jkbnana@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made one for a friend several years ago. She made been saving the bags for many years. I wish I had seen this one before I did one. This is so much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, I now have instructions to make this Crown Royal quilt (in 7 different sizes) available as a downloadable PDF booklet on my etsy page. Check it out now!
    http://katiesquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2013/11/new-quilt-designs-downloadable-pdfs-for.html

    ReplyDelete