Google Analytics

Friday, January 13, 2012

1 Tquilt done!

Finished Molly's T-Shirt Quilt
I embroidered the name free-motion with a wide, zig-zag stitch in burgundy thread

I used the background fabric to applique "2012" and a raw-edge applique stitch.

For the burgundy parts of the quilt I used a HEARTS quilt motif.

The light blue areas I used a paisley stitch

In the blue areas I did an echo motif.
I couldn't get a good photo of the black areas. . but I used pebbles in those areas.

I put a little feather in this area. . SO CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. Your quilting looks great! I found your blog on Quilting Gallery while looking for West Virginia bloggers. I'm your newest follower :)